In this episode, we take a look at a range of important topics that, while under-discussed, help shine a light on the problem that is mold.
OUR CONVERSATION INCLUDES:
- What mold, mold sensitivity, and mold toxicity are.
- How many people are impacted by mold toxicity right now in America.
- How mold toxicity causes and/or contributes to candida overgrowth, leaky gut, chronic fatigue syndrome, acne and other skin conditions, joint and muscle pain.
- What mold toxicity symptoms often look like.
- How mold can get into your home.
- What mycotoxins are.
- What the most common kinds of mold are found in people’s homes (and where!).
- How to locate and detoxify mold.
- How air quality plays a role in preventing mold.
- How air purifiers work to manage mold.
Give a listen below!
About Lauren Kelly:
Lauren is a certified Nutritional Therapist, Gut Health Coach, and Holistic Cancer Coach in training. She talks to the souls (and brains) behind some of the cleanest food, beverage, and lifestyle products on the market. During her one-on-one interviews, her listeners learn about how the brands came to be, how nutritional science-informed decisions about the ingredients, and how the products impact overall physical and mental health for all.
Check out her website at: www.thecleanbodyproject.com
About Michael Rubino
Michael Rubino, The Mold Medic, is the authority on mold remediation. As President of All American Restoration, Rubino specializes in working with people who are immunocompromised or have acute and sustained reactions to mold exposure. Rubino provides solutions that not only get rid of mold sources, but also get rid of the contamination created by those mold sources using his proprietary “Home Detox” method. He is a council certified Mold Remediator by IICRC and ACAC and a contributing member, sponsor, and speaker for the Indoor Air Quality Association.